Well today is easter! Last year for Easter we did an Easter Egg Hunt with our primary class and they loved it. As to not reinvent the wheel, we are going with the same idea, and borrowing from some other blogs because they did this lesson so well!
Goal: Help children learn about and gain a testimony in the Savior
Supplies you need ahead of time:
- Visit this blog to print off her Easter Egg lesson. We printed off her cards and put them inside easter eggs.
- Print off an Easter coloring page from lds.org.
- Print off this Easter Word Find.
- Hide the eggs around the room or go on an Easter egg hunt outside. Return to the classroom and have everyone share what they found inside their easter egg. Discuss what Christ did as a sacrifice for us.
- Give them the coloring page and/or word find to do.